Founder, Chairman and CEO
• Dr.Wu has served as the Chairman of the Board and CEO of Ascletis since the founding of the company in April 2013.
• Prior to that, Dr.Wu served as Vice President of HIV Drug Discovery Performance Unit at GlaxoSmithKline in North Carolina, USA, where he was mainly responsible for discovery and development of multiple pre-clinical and clinical stage drug candidates.
• Before joining GlaxoSmithKline, Dr. Wu served as Vice President of Pre-clinical and Basic Research at Ambrilia Biopharma in Montreal, Canada.
• Previously, Dr. Wu also held senior management positions at PhageTech, Immunex and Novartis.
• Dr. Wu received his Ph.D degree in Cancer Biology from University of Arizona, USA and both his master’s degree and bachelor’s degree in Physiology from Nanjing University, China.